04 SP Authentic Roethlisberger / Rivers Dual Auto /50 FT / FS

I have had this for a long time, but figure I will now field offers on this. It is from their rookie years, and is /50. Card books 300.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Yep, these are the on card autos. The only ones I liked of yours, I think were out of this range though. Not positive, but pretty sure. Liked the Addai NT Auto Patch and Koufax Sweet Spot.

the addai has no bv but imagine if ERP is out be in that same range, Koufax is $350 and I rather not trade it so hard to get one anymore

Ya, Ive had some nice Koufax's come in, and out of my hands. They are hard to find. Let me know what your thinkin?

I would be interested in it, that is if I have anything in my bucket that interest you. Just let me know.

Thanks, Ryan

Ya definitely have some nice stuff! Stuff Im interested in:
    LJ SPX Spectrum
    Maroney Patch Auto