Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone Have Low End Reggie Bush Rookies? Bowman Chrome Etc?

Lmk What You Have
    Thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I have BC Refractor do you want to buy it? I like some of your autos what bv will you put on it the Topps Chrome Refractor $100

i like:
    topps chrome rookie:
    jones drew
    maroney
    vince young

cotchery bowman chrome auto

Quote Originally Posted by campbell2004
    I have BC Refractor do you want to buy it?
    mostly looking to trade, how much would u need though?

I have BC Refractor do you want to buy it? I like some of your autos what bv will you put on it the Topps Chrome Refractor $100
    you have bowman chrome or topps chrome refractor? i can trade autos for it just lmk what you like and what you have
    thanks

ok i like reggie bowman chrome refractor, what about the young topps chrome SE? is it the SE or refractor?

I have the Bowman Chrome but I was just saying that the TOpps Chrome Refractor books 100 because I havent seen prices for BOwman Chrome yet. Check my site for anything more but here are the cards I like. I will go in your favor some since you will give up autos for it

I have the Bowman Chrome but I was just saying that the TOpps Chrome Refractor books 100 because I havent seen prices for BOwman Chrome yet. Check my site for anything more but here are the cards I like. I will go in your favor some since you will give up autos for it
    what cards do you like? and i also like the young SE, is it refractor or just SE?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast