Thread: WTTF Julius Jones Non-GU/Auto

WTTF Julius Jones Non-GU/Auto

WTTF Julius Jones parallels (refractors & variations, xtra points, etc) and low #ed inserts. Not really interested in GU or autos unless they are low $$ as I plan on giving these to my son.

Willing to trade RC's, inserts & parallels for them and possibly single colored GU if they are of higher BV or really low #ed.

Please don't ask to trade them for patches or autos, that's just silly.

2. Kronozio
    I like your LJs (RCs) and the Jacoby card. Here are most of my Jones' (may have a missed one or two).
    05 Gridiron Gear Past and Present #14 Julius Jones #'d 48/250
    05 Zenith Epix green 1st down #17 Julius Jones #'d 148/150
    06 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes #19 Julius Jones #'d 922/1000

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    I like your LJs (RCs) and the Jacoby card. Here are most of my Jones' (may have a missed one or two).
    05 Gridiron Gear Past and Present #14 Julius Jones #'d 48/250
    05 Zenith Epix green 1st down #17 Julius Jones #'d 148/150
    06 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes #19 Julius Jones #'d 922/1000
    I have to look and make sure I can find the Jacoby. I know I have it but I just need to make sure I can find it. Otherwise I can do that trade.

I think the BVs are off by about $3-4. I'll check for something cheap to even it up some. I'll lyk in a few mins. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    I think the BVs are off by about $3-4. I'll check for something cheap to even it up some. I'll lyk in a few mins. Thanks.
    According to the OPG, BV of the 3 JJ's is $14. The two LJ's BV $10 ($5 each) and if I can find the Jacoby it books $8 so that is actually $4 in your favor. However, I have been looking and I haven't found it yet so go ahead and see if anything else strikes you.