Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading a few cards...

Trading a few cards...

I have lots of cards that I am willing to trade...check out my photobucket album,

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/Chiefs2007/

I like the Carlos Rogers auto, and the Jones-Drew auto. Take a look at my on-site list and LMK?

Hey WestCoastSkinsFan I like your Presspass 2006 Ashton Youboty RC Auto for my Carlos Rodgers auto

I have these Kansas City Chiefs ROOKIES:
    2006 Leaf Rookies & Stars LONGEVITY Brodie Croyle ROOKIE #202 [SERIAL #d 02/99]
    2006 Leaf Rookies & Stars LONGEVITY De’Arrius Howard ROOKIE #150 [SERIAL #d 130/199]
    2006 Leaf Rookies & Stars LONGEVITY Chris Hannon ROOKIE #192 [SERIAL #d 824/999]
    2006 Topps Chrome Tamba Hali ROOKIE #174
    2000 Fleer Metal Dante Hall ROOKIE #227
    plmk if you are interested in any of these.
    Thanks!
    Kyle

Check my site for Annibal Sanchez Auto
    Thanks
    Justin

kyle12162000 I like the Brodie Croyle #ed card what would you want for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs2007
    Hey WestCoastSkinsFan I like your Presspass 2006 Ashton Youboty RC Auto for my Carlos Rodgers auto
    Sorry, I just finished up a trade for that one this morning and hadn't updated my list. Is there anything else you might like for the Rogers auto?

i like your jacobs auto and the barber gu. lmk what you like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast