Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Make a Few Trades.

Trying to Make a Few Trades.

Looking to make a few trade if I can. Please check out my site and let me know what you like.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I like the Art Monk auto. Will it be for trade when it arrives? LMK. In the meantime, check my on-site list to see if I have anything you might be interested in.

That DeAngelo War Room Patch is pretty cool lookin bro, Like the Roy Williams Contenders, DeAngelo X-Fractor RC, SJ TOTC Auto, Chad johnson SPX RC Auto

LMK what stuff you like of mine

I'm interested in your Chad Johnson SPX RC auto.lmk what we can do

Love your incoming Palmer patch. Will it be available when it arrives?
    LMK

Westcost yeah it will possibly be for trade. Dillon46, Mikiefootball PM's coming. tkke05 possibly when I get it yeah it might be.

Cool. Care to take a look at my on-site list, and see if there might be anything you'd be interested in when it arrives?

That's cool. If you'd be interested in selling or something, LMK how much you might like for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast