Thread: Wow, I'm surprised....

Wow, I'm surprised....

I was checking out Ebay completed listings for Shaq Exquisite to see approximately what kind of sell value to put on my 03-04 Shaq Exquisite jersey #/25 because I was thinking of throwing it on my tradelist and trading it. I found one that just ended a week ago.

I need to throw mine up on Ebay with a quickness because I was only thinking somewhere around $100 sell value on it. I bought mine for $55 a little while after 03-04 Exquisite came out, so I'd be making a killing if I could sell it for just $250.

Edit-I was looking through Ebay a little more and the Shaq 03-04 base card is going for $50 with almost 4 days left. :new_shock
    Last edited by springwoodslasher; 02-22-2007 at 04:58 AM.

2. Kronozio
    Lol not a bad profit....03-04 exquisite is hotter than ever i bought my doctor J Jersey(bucket) for $18 a couple months after it came out, it has been selling upwards of $150. Can't even find base for under $10 anymore....

I had the Shaq 03-04 Extra Exquisite jersey. I paid $40 for it a few months after it came out when it booked $60. I traded it to another Shaq collector and now it books $150 to boot. :icon_frow