Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Chad Jackson hurt!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad Jackson hurt!

Man, this is not a good start to the off-season for New England. Now they really need to get a WR if this kid doesn't heal.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...with_torn_acl/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Boy am I glad the Packers didn't grab him, as everyone expected them to do last April. I remember some Packer fans being up in arms when the supposed top reciever in the draft fell to the Packers' 2nd round pick, which they then traded to the Pats who then selected Jackson. The Packers ended up with Greg Jennings and I believe Jason Spitz out of the deal. I like the deal right now for the Packers, but maybe Jackson can come back and prove me wrong. Florida WRs don't exactly have a terrific track record in the NFL, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ragnarok693's Items on eBay

ouch. too bad. Calhoun is recovered and ready to storm through tacklers in 07.

Country
    See floyd8517's Items on eBay

Well what exactly happens. I mean how long will this take him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It took the Patriots one month to release news of a torn ACL??? Seems like they have no respect for their fans.

Torn ACL will probably take 6-9 months to rehab. Some recover quicker than others.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeffahawk's Items on eBay

Craigerman, one Florida WR isn't too shabby-ANQUAN BOLDIN. LOL yes I', being very biased. In a funny way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Muskymauler52
    Craigerman, one Florida WR isn't too shabby-ANQUAN BOLDIN. LOL yes I', being very biased. In a funny way.

Anquan went to Florida State. U of Florida WRs usually suck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dillon469's Items on eBay

Well trends are meant to be broken...............I can remember a certain Penn St. RB curse that seemed to linger like a stale fart................then someone named Larry Johnson put that baby to bed.........i dont believe in urban myths.........

C-Jack was actually very good looking in limited time......tallied 3 TDs off of 150 or so yards.....thats a ratio I like...

However I hope the Pats coaching staff learns a lesson and stops needlessly putting critical players in harms way on ST................But then again this is no suprise to me having another devastating injury to an already weakened position being a Pats fan.......its regular business in NE......lol