McGahee almost ready to come back

Check out this article about Willis McGahee. I'm not a Bills fan but I'm very anxious to see what this guy can do.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

after getting his knee totally ripped apart, and to be able to play at all this year, it would be something short of a miracle!!

most folks, including myself, thought he was out for the entire NFL rookie year!

He will probly get reinjured. Most experts are saying that reconstruction needs at least a full year to play. who knows maybe he can do it but odds are that he wont play that often. The biggest thing is that the bills need a Rb and quickly. henry hurt, sam gash hurt, They were on like there 5th string Rb one game

Jay

exactly!, at least a year, considering he tore 3 of the 4 ligaments that hold a knee!

and what's worse, Buffalo plays on artificial turf!

Yeah odds are he will probly get reconstruction on the other knee and retire from football all together cuz of the problems it iwll bring

they say that could be a serious issue to

Jay

i hope he does well, it was sad to see him have that injury, i actually like 1 guy that comes out of miami, maybe cuz hes not a criminal, but u never kno with miami grads

Well, he's practicing so it'll be a couple of more weeks before he gets a chance at a carry in an actual game.