Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really need to sell

Really need to sell

Check my bucket, really need to sell stuff. I may assemble lots like some people do and sell those if this doesn't work, because I could sure stand to unload a few cards to make room for phone bills and the like.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Pm me if you have ANY Patrick Ewing, may be interested in them, thanks

how much for the sheldon williams auto..and foye auto if ur selling it
    Last edited by brandonb110; 02-22-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    That'll be one of the harder cards to get away from me... Got an offer? It's bv is $40.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonb110
    how much for the sheldon williams auto..and foye auto if ur selling it
    Sorry, that's gone. Which Foye auto? And you'll have to make an offer, but warning you, he'll be a bit harder to get away from me... If it is the reflections one, that is probably the one card that is most valued of all my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20
    i like the iggy big game...plmk
    Its bv is only $5, anything else you like? Otherwise this would only cost you a couple bucks dlvd.

i also like the mccants reflections auto...plmk on that....only looking to trade right now

PM me a price for these:

Sheldon Williams Auto
    Boozer GU
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wade All-Star Insert + Carmelo Big game (is this base #'d?) PLMK I have some Foye could trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast