Thread: team help...

team help...

How would I get a list of the players from the 2002 Miami Hurricanes football team? I am looking to start an auto collection of them, but need whos on the team though! I KNOW of these:

Jonathan Vilma
    DJ Williams
    Willis McGahee
    Ken Dorsey
    Kellen Winslow II
    Vince Wilfork
    Andre Johnson

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head right now. Any help?
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

thanks alot bro. was sinorice moss really on the team though?
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by lebronfan78
    thanks alot bro. was sinorice moss really on the team though?

Why wouldnt he be?

He graduated in 06....

just caught me by surprise!!!