Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 05 bowman chrome AU

05 bowman chrome AU

HI i have a Matt Kemp autograph RC from the 2005 Bowman Chrome set. I am looking for Yankees RC's.
    I will take any offers from this card.

Please let me know,
    thanks
    nick
    Last edited by PenguinsFanChiodo; 02-24-2007 at 03:32 PM.

2. Kronozio

i have a Melky Cabrera Finest Xfractor auto rc FT

lmk if ur interested!

also have a few yankees rcs from 06 BCDP

and 2 Chris Briton chrome rcs and a chrome rc REf from 06 bowman chrome (traded to Yanks from the O's)

lmk if u see anything

-matt

choi- sorry i dont see anything

whitey- ill pass on the cabrera auto but i like the britton and reimond stuff + the yankees RC's .

lmk
    nick

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsFanChiodo
    choi- sorry i dont see anything

whitey- ill pass on the cabrera auto but i like the britton and reimond stuff + the yankees RC's .

lmk
    nick
    i have a Signed Riemold Ball on the Sweet Spot (In Person)

need that too??

lmk what we can do!!

-matt

nah im only looking for unsigned cards, u have any idea what the book value on the kemp auto is? lmk what u wanna do! thanks

nick

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsFanChiodo
    nah im only looking for unsigned cards, u have any idea what the book value on the kemp auto is? lmk what u wanna do! thanks

nick
    really not sure...i no my Xfractor auto of kemp is bv at $100 but its an Xfractor #rd /225

lmk if u see anything else in my bucket i can add to the Britton and Yankes rcs from 06 BCDP (have futures and BDP, greens from the set which inclue melky, tabta..ect..lmk if u want those too!)

-matt

the kemp books 70 and i would also be interested

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast