Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTT my Basketball for these.....

Looking for Autos of any of these Rickie Weeks, Prince Fielder, JJ Hardy, Bill Hall, Ben Sheets, and Autos or Game Used of these, Brett Favre, and AJ Hawk. LMK if you need any of these. Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

like the deron williams atuo.. dont have any of ur wants tho.. have some misc items on my list like dvds, ps2 games, gba games, etc. if your interested in trading for anything like that..

Sorry didnt see anything I would be interested in, Thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by brandonb110
    like the deron williams atuo.. dont have any of ur wants tho.. have some misc items on my list like dvds, ps2 games, gba games, etc. if your interested in trading for anything like that..

Like the Deron as well....
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

Sorry didnt see enough that I wanted or needed to trade for it. Thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by tylermckinzie
    Like the Deron as well....

I am also interested in the D Williams auto. Please check my site.

I have a Bill Hall spx auto. I would love to put a deal together to get your manny lawson and t-mac jersey.plmk

Sorry didnt see anything I can use or need. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nuttynelly
    I am also interested in the D Williams auto. Please check my site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast