I really dislike upper deck :) REDEMPTIONS

I have been waiting since early 2005 for a stinking Josh Reed Auto Tier 2 card - BV was $50.00 at the time i redeemed it - Dont even know what it is...

I have called in the past and always get the same lines.

I called today and the Customer Service agent was a complete jerk... I explained to him i have been waiting since 2005 NICELY and I would like a replacement as stated on their website. His responce was, you have waited that long a couple more months not gonna hurt you.... He is right and im never buying a upper deck pack again!!!

On another note he said UD is revamping there redemptions and theres new people working on them and there gonna be releasing a bunch of redemption cards and REPLACEMENTS soon

My Reed card has shown IN STOCK on UD Online since 2005 he said there gonna see why some cards say this and are not sent out!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwain
    On another note he said UD is revamping there redemptions and theres new people working on them and there gonna be releasing a bunch of redemption cards and REPLACEMENTS soon
    I'm pretty sure thats also a standard response. I was told the same thing when they Jacked up my CAddy redemption and the same thing when it took them 8 months to ship a card that was "in stock".

I'm with you on the not bust UD. I'll buy Ud singles but Why bust a box and get a redemption card for the worst customer service?

I have been waiting two years plus on one and still don't have it.

UD has some serious issues. You have to remember that the guy working the phones is most likely a minimum wage guy. Not that there is anything wrong with minimum wage but they don't get much training.

SOunds like your in the same position that I am in. I redemmed my Sp Authentic Dual Mike/Roy williams auto's #'d/50 back in febuary of 06..its been over 1 year lol. So I have called several times, they stated theya re going to send it out. OK I got 2 months ago and he said it still had not been sent out.

As he was talking to me, he had let me know they were changing their shipping company to some company I've never heard of lol. Also they got a ton of new people in the shipping department, the idiots who ship out your card, well he said they were a bunch of idiots and to expect my card sometime in june if they can not figure out how to put the card in the bubble envelope.

I am still waiting, of course not as long as you, but it is quite rediculous.

What ever happened to GOOD customer service!!! I have worked a couple different customer service jobs in the past one for a popular internet company and another for a popular mobile phone company and if i told someone what the CS rep told me (Which i wouldnt) I would get in major trouble because both companies screened the calls... By screen i mean they pick up on your calls at random and grade you and you dont know it untill they ask to talk with you later and go over them!!!

Upper deck needs to take a little money out of there cards and put it to good use....On Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by wdwain
    What ever happened to GOOD customer service!!! I have worked a couple different customer service jobs in the past one for a popular internet company and another for a popular mobile phone company and if i told someone what the CS rep told me (Which i wouldnt) I would get in major trouble because both companies screened the calls... By screen i mean they pick up on your calls at random and grade you and you dont know it untill they ask to talk with you later and go over them!!!

Upper deck needs to take a little money out of there cards and put it to good use....On Customer Service
    I hear ya man. I work for a large Hotel chain and if I said some of the things UD is said to me I'd be fired on the spot.

Hey, I work for a Large Resort Corporation and if I wasn't in IT then my upper lip would be brown.