Thread: 2004 SPX break

2004 SPX break

Another box that is a lot of fun to open but not big on return (Got a good deal on it though)

Not many highlights, n fact, no highlights
    OK, fist card kill me! Saw it was GU, then slid, Yankee, slide a little more, at this point I could see a the bottom of a very loopy sig! I'm thinking "hell, yeah, Jeter" ... NOT
    Ramon Rameriz AUTO (Really nice sig)
    Dual Materials was Mark Prior (I've pulled 2 Prior autos and now a material out of the 4 boxes of this I've opened)
    Chris Aguila Jrsy/Auto (Nice Auto, one stripe Jrsy)
    Hank Blalock Jrsy/AUTO /999 (Nice sig)

As I've said in other threads (and again in this one), I'll dust the scanner off Sunday after I get back from Memphis. Should have a good bucket up by Monday or Tuesday night. I want to trade some.

thanks 4 looking,

your totally right there fun to break but not much in return, ive broken 2 this year and my best pulls were eric chavez auto/jsy #'d 275 and a roy oswalt jsy/auto #'d to 999

These are fun boxes, I opened two last summer and pulled a Cal Ripken Jr. auto