Thread: Is this common?

Is this common?

I have a 04-05 Topps Luol Deng Rookie Photoshoot auto....only one problem. The top of the card was cut crooked, and it had to be by topps since i pulled it myself.

My question is is this common on all of the deng photoshoots in the print run? Or was it just bad luck that my card was flawed? Its a $200+ card so i was just wondering

Thx.
    Last edited by nbafan15; 02-23-2007 at 03:47 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hi - first, I had to remove your signature pic because it was too big; sorry. SCF signature images have a max size of 300 width and 100 height.

To answer your question, I am not sure that it is common for all Deng cards to be that way. I had a Tim Duncan common card that was cut across the top and shouldn't have been. It could be a manufacturing error. In such an instance, you should call or e-mail Topps and ask for a replacement. Topps is usually good about card replacements, so I hope everything works out well for you.

I agree with JammingJames23. It sounds like a miscut. It is worth an email or phone call into Topps to see if they will replace it for you. I know I've gotten miscut cards replaced from UD before.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I couldn't find an e-mail on their official site, but they do have telephone/fax numbers and mailing address:

http://www.topps.com/contactus/