Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Young, Bush, Merriman, 10/10 FS/FT

If nobody wants these, they are going on ebay.

2003 SPX Terrell Suggs Jersey Auto /1100 - $40 bv
    2005 Bowman Chrome Shawne Merriman Auto - $40 bv
    2006 Bowman Sterling Reggie Bush Jersey - $40 bv
    2006 Topps Heritage Vince Young jersey - $20 bv

Maybe these 2 for right offer:

2005 Absolute Memoribilia Rookie Premire Materials Spectrum Braylon Edwards Triple Game Used (Shoe lace/football/2 color patch) /75 - $36 bv (need more in trade)
    2005 Absolute Memoribilia Tools of the Trade Chad Pennington Triple Patch 10/10!!! - n/a bv

All pics are in 'bucket and cards are IN HAND!!!
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by 23lebron23
    Like the BUsh and Young jerseys..lmk
    I like your Chad Johnson auto and maybe the Derren Williams auto
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by lebronfan78
    I like your Chad Johnson auto and maybe the Derren Williams auto

Chad books 25 and the Deron books 40 and up.LMK what you would like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    how much for the b-ray
    Didnt see anything I could use for it. make an offer if wanting to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    like the merriman and vince
    I like your LenDale White jersey auto /50 and the Braylon Edwards auto

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    10$ .
    No thanks. need more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast