Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

There has to be more Rocco Baldelli out there

Looking for inserts game used autographs and rookie cards lmk what you have thanks and check my bucket

Make me an offer on these:
    2004 UD Diamond All-Star Silver Honors Rocco Baldelli 84
    2005 SkyBox Autographics Jerseygraphics Jersey Rocco Baldelli
    2004 Donruss World Series Jersey Rocco Baldelli 166 115/250
    2004 Flair Row 1 Rocco Baldelli 24 28/100

edgar - do you want to seel them? if so feel free to lmk a price i am no good at making offers, in trade check out my bucket or if you collect rc's let me know i have some chromes and others not listed thanks

I have an 04 leaf Certified Mirror Blue #ed 46/100 position GU Jersey of Baldelli
    PLMK Jerry

i can use that one too cardboard check my bucket thanks

the only thing i have right now from your wants is a 2006 UD Future Stars Albert Pujols Red Parallel #d 109/299

Bean
    Thanks for the quick reply! If you're good with the trade it's OK with me. PLMk by setting it up. Thanks! Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    edgar - do you want to seel them? if so feel free to lmk a price i am no good at making offers, in trade check out my bucket or if you collect rc's let me know i have some chromes and others not listed thanks
    Seems i don't have the World Series card anymore but I could do $4 dlvd for the 2 jerseys and the one of /100

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast