Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: trading small list inside

     
  1. #1

    trading small list inside

    2003 leaf certified tj duckett 2 color patch BV 10
    2006 leaf certified Larry fitzgerald 3 color patch /25 BV 25
    2003 prestige terrell suggs draft picks auto 48/50 college jersey number BV 50
    2005 contenders chris henry rc auto BV 50
    2004 contenders michael jenkins sp auto rc BV 40
    2005 gridiron gear triplets prime /50 randle el 2 color/ ward/ bettis 2 color BV 80
    2006 tomlinson spx jersey BV 12
    2005 sweet spot reggie wayne auto BV 25

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2

    reply

    Would like this 1 for my PC

    2006 leaf certified Larry fitzgerald 3 color patch /25

    Check my site buddy


    Rob

  4. #3
    Are you only trding from that list right now? From the list I like these:

    Fitz 3clr /25
    Henry Contenders
    Wayne Sweet Spot

    I also like several other cards you have including the Boldin SPX...

  5. #4
    Hey Jared. Got the McNabb yesterday thanks. Replied on the trade thread but please go in there and reply about the paypal so we can leave feedback. :)
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards!

    Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Tomo, Dez, Dak, Elliott

  6. #5
    skadsem says waiting user completion

    other 2 i will check your lists and yes this is all i have for trade everything else in my bucket is pc

  7. #6
    I'm the biggest AZ Cardinals Fan, of course I'd love the Fitz 3clr/25. Please check my photobucket, but remember, not ALL my stuff is there. (It will take me a LONG time to scan it all. THNX, Jeff

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    Would like this 1 for my PC

    2006 leaf certified Larry fitzgerald 3 color patch /25

    Check my site buddy


    Rob

    I like 2 of your pc cards but there lions so i figured id wait and see

  9. #8
    Wow that is weird. I had to reply to that three times in order to get the link. Did so now and feedback left. Thanks
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards!

    Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Tomo, Dez, Dak, Elliott

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfan
    Are you only trding from that list right now? From the list I like these:

    Fitz 3clr /25
    Henry Contenders
    Wayne Sweet Spot

    I also like several other cards you have including the Boldin SPX...

    like the johnson auto, the steve smith auto, the leftwich auto and the devery auto

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskymauler52
    I'm the biggest AZ Cardinals Fan, of course I'd love the Fitz 3clr/25. Please check my photobucket, but remember, not ALL my stuff is there. (It will take me a LONG time to scan it all. THNX, Jeff

    like the deuce auto spx and the rodgers 6/8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on