Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Updated My Bucket Again. Most Ft/fs

I Just Updated My Bucket With New Additions Along With Pics Of Memorabilia I Have Had For A While. I Only Have A Few Rules In Trading

1. Please Dont Expect Me To Do A Trade You Know You Wouldnt Do. If I Like A Few Cards Of Yours, Please Dont Expect To Get One High Dollar Card For Them. I Try To Trade As Even Sale Or Trade Value As Possible
    2. I Only Send Delivery Confirmation In A Bubble Mailer. If The Trade Involves Cards Over $150.00, I Require Insurance As Well. I Will Also Send Priority Mail If Both Parties Agree.
    3. If The Card Is Marked Nft Or Pc, Please Dont Ask Unless I Offer.
    4. I Will Check Buckets But Please Have Cards That Are Comperable Bv/$$$ As The Ones You Ask For.

If You Have Already Traded With Me You Know I Am Easy To Deal With. Sorry For Being So Strict But I'm Getting Tired Of People Trying To Blatantly Get The Best Of Me.

like the spx mario gu, as well as a lot of your texans pc...lmk.

Jones-Drew SPA
    Maroney SPA
    Bears triple patch /5--if youd trade it

Lmk, thanks

Hey bud, I like alot of your stuff. I have updated my bucket as well. Please take a look. Thanks!!!

Jeff

hi. i'm very interested in your pacman jones exquisite auto/patch. please check out my tradelist here (scan avalible if wanted):
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...39#post2057539
    might also have some earl campbell pc stuff i could trade you for it.
    lmk thanks necron

Quote Originally Posted by 6boyds
    like the spx mario gu, as well as a lot of your texans pc...lmk.
    whats the philip rivers ud legends jsy card bv?

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Jones-Drew SPA
    Maroney SPA
    Bears triple patch /5--if youd trade it

Lmk, thanks
    triple is staying with me, sorry. for the others i like these:
    vick/tomlinson dual auto/jsy spx(if not part of your vick pc)
    i'd love the lebron. would you trade it when you get it?
    i just noticed almost everything says incoming. do you have any of it in yet? i'll wait to hear back and lyk

Quote Originally Posted by 6boyds
    crap i traded that...anything else?
    i also like the seneca wallace sp signature auto

lol are you serious? i just completed a trade for that lol....umm..who are you looking for?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast