Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Koren Robinson search

Another Koren Robinson search

I'm looking for any nice Koren Robinson cards I don't have. Autographs, jerseys, patches, and serial numbered or premium product rookie cards are my goal for now. The last time I did this, I got a lot of cards from traders here. Hopefully I can do it again. I'm looking to trade, unless the cards are very cheap. Also, unless you have a super high-end Koren (Topps Rookie Premiere auto, etc.), I'm not looking to trade my high-end stuff for these, but I will trade nicely in your favor if I need the card. Please let me know what's out there.

Here's my PC of Koren cards I've gotten so far:

http://www.freewebs.com/craigerman/korenrobinsonpc.htm

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Koren Robinson 2001 UD Graded RC Auto 398/500 BV $25
    Koren Robinson 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red Materials jersey 001/150 BV $6

Total BV $31...would sell for $8 dlvd. LMK, thankx.

Thanks for the post, but I already have the UD Graded auto. The jersey would be nice, but it's hardly worth the bubble mailer to send it. If you want to trade, we could do that. Otherwise, I don't think I could send you more than $2 shipped for it.

Hey Craig, why dont you just go visit him at the jail man? Im sure he would enjoy some company for awhile :P. Could probably get his auto too!

If Randy goes to GB, they might as well just get Chris Henry from the Bengals too. They would have the drunken stupor moron trio. Lol.

But seriously, I found a couple more the other day, there at my other house though. Ill let you know on Monday which they were.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Hey Craig, why dont you just go visit him at the jail man? Im sure he would enjoy some company for awhile :P. Could probably get his auto too!

If Randy goes to GB, they might as well just get Chris Henry from the Bengals too. They would have the drunken stupor moron trio. Lol.

But seriously, I found a couple more the other day, there at my other house though. Ill let you know on Monday which they were.
    Hey, Chris Henry makes Koren look like a Boy Scout. That guy got arrested six times in a year! Koren just enjoys the sauce a little too much. I read today that he's keeping himself in shape, and he only ended up getting a 90 day sentence that he can serve concurrently. I believe he's doing the time in Green Bay.

I truely believe that if Koren can stay clean, he can be a top receiver in the NFL. I know, its a big IF, but the way I look at it, collecting his stuff isn't any more of a gamble than going after one of these big name rookies, and Koren stuff is much MUCH cheaper.

Let me know what you find Alex. I'll likely be interested.

NEED THAT?

01 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects ProMotion PM8 Koren Robinson $2
    01 Fleer Authority Figure 4 K.Robinson/M.Hasselbeck #‘d/1750 $1
    01 Upper Deck Koren Robinson RC 229 $5

GOT A $5 PATRIOTS CARD FOR ALL OF THEM?
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

How about a 2005 Bowman Chrome Ellis Hobbs RC? That work for you?

Done deal! post it up if you would - I'm turning in.
    I'll get yours out monday
    Current Patriots Cards

i still have that 5/5 in my pc you still interested?

i posted our deal this afternoon - i'll mail them out monday
    Current Patriots Cards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast