Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF or Buy: Philip Rivers and Vincent Jackson

Title says it all. I am mostly looking for Autographs and Game Used, but will consider some nice RC cards. Just let me know what you have and what you need in return.

Thanks, Ryan

2. Kronozio

Rhyno, I have a Vincent Jackson Bowman Signs of the Future Rookie auto. Any interest in trading 4 it?? LMK

Quote Originally Posted by Muskymauler52
    Rhyno, I have a Vincent Jackson Bowman Signs of the Future Rookie auto. Any interest in trading 4 it?? LMK
    Sure, check my bucket and let me know what you need for it.

Thanks, Ryan

rivers 04 rc auto from Foundations.. Would like to sell via paypal

Quote Originally Posted by nezarnino
    rivers 04 rc auto from Foundations.. Would like to sell via paypal
    Do you have a scan of it and what kind of paypal do you need? Just let me know.

Thanks, Ryan

to be honest i want $40 dlvd.. if thats to high let me know.. i can get a scan up as little later.. i am takin a dinner break

Quote Originally Posted by nezarnino
    to be honest i want $40 dlvd.. if thats to high let me know.. i can get a scan up as little later.. i am takin a dinner break
    What's the Rivers #ed to and what's the BV? Just let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks again, Ryan

it is not #ed.. the bv is 80.. it is a Short print

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast