Looking for three Jeff George autos

That's right. Never thought you'd actually see anyone wanting Jeff George cards, but I need three that I know of. One is from the 1993 Pro Line Profiles autos. It's #4 of the 9 different cards. The other two are both from 2002 Score the Originals Autographs inserts, one is the 1990 Score numbered to 11 and the other is the 1990 Score Supplemental numbered to 5.

I'd really like to wrap up the Jeff George portion of my Colts collection so I can put him behind me where he belongs. If you can help, please get in touch.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Talk to Rima (BlackDiamond), who is a mod here. Last time I checked, she had a few of the Pro Line George autos.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Talk to Rima (BlackDiamond), who is a mod here. Last time I checked, she had a few of the Pro Line George autos.
    Thanks, will try to get in touch with her.