Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Looking for JP Losman...

     
  1. #1

    Looking for JP Losman...

    I'd really like to find a Leaf Longevity RC , Leaf Limited RC and a Sweet Spot RC, but I'm also interested in autos or nice GUs.

  2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I have a Losman 2004 Sweet Spot gold #/100. Scan is on my trade page. Book is $80.

    I also have a 2005 Leaf Limited Jim Kelly/Losman material monikers dual jersey/auto #/50 incoming. BV on that is $120. LMK if you're interested in either.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    I have a Losman 2004 Sweet Spot gold #/100. Scan is on my trade page. Book is $80.

    I also have a 2005 Leaf Limited Jim Kelly/Losman material monikers dual jersey/auto #/50 incoming. BV on that is $120. LMK if you're interested in either.
    I like the Losman Sweet Spot and really like the Losman/Kelly. Check my list and LMK. Thanks.

  5. #4
    Here's what I'm interested in or could use:

    1997 Brett Favre Pro Line auto (#1 priority)
    2005 Throwback Threads Joe Montana auto
    Absolute Barry Sanders auto
    PHILIP RIVERS '04 Sage Hit Auto
    2004 Bowman's Best Julius Jones auto

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Here's what I'm interested in or could use:

    1997 Brett Favre Pro Line auto (#1 priority)
    2005 Throwback Threads Joe Montana auto
    Absolute Barry Sanders auto
    PHILIP RIVERS '04 Sage Hit Auto
    2004 Bowman's Best Julius Jones auto
    I'd rather hold on to the Favre and Sanders, but I'd be willing to work something out for the Montana (bv $150).

    Is the Kelly/Losman card the one that has Kelly on one side, and Losman on the other?

  7. #6
    Yes, the Kelly/Losman is back to back, so you can put the Losman side toward the wall, lol...

    Here's a proposal for you:

    You get:
    2005 Leaf Limited Jim Kelly/J.P. Losman auto/jersey #/50 $120
    2004 Sweet Spot Gold J.P. Losman RC auto #/100 $80

    I get:
    2005 Throwback Threads Joe Montana auto $150
    1991 Stadium Club Brett Favre RC $50

    LMK...

  8. #7
    have these

    04 Prime SIgs quad autograph Bills, JP Losman/Lee Evans/Willis mcGahee/James Lofton bv 120

    Evans, Lee 04 Hit auto 186/250
    Evans, Lee 05 Sweet Spot auto
    Evans, Lee 04 topps auto
    Evans, Lee 04 Topps DP auto
    Evans, Lee 04 Finest auto
    Evans, Lee 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars auto 85/299


    Losman, JP 04 UD Pro Sigs autograph

    plus that kelly jersey. lmk thanks

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Yes, the Kelly/Losman is back to back, so you can put the Losman side toward the wall, lol...
    Hey, that's not funny. Who am I kidding? Yeah it is! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Here's a proposal for you:

    You get:
    2005 Leaf Limited Jim Kelly/J.P. Losman auto/jersey #/50 $120
    2004 Sweet Spot Gold J.P. Losman RC auto #/100 $80

    I get:
    2005 Throwback Threads Joe Montana auto $150
    1991 Stadium Club Brett Favre RC $50

    LMK...
    Sounds good. When do you expect the Kelly/Losman in?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    have these

    04 Prime SIgs quad autograph Bills, JP Losman/Lee Evans/Willis mcGahee/James Lofton bv 120

    Evans, Lee 04 Hit auto 186/250
    Evans, Lee 05 Sweet Spot auto
    Evans, Lee 04 topps auto
    Evans, Lee 04 Topps DP auto
    Evans, Lee 04 Finest auto
    Evans, Lee 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars auto 85/299


    Losman, JP 04 UD Pro Sigs autograph

    plus that kelly jersey. lmk thanks

    I like the Losman auto and the Kelly gu.

    The Manning card you asked about in your thread is $15.

  11. #10
    how much is the boldin auto. There were a couple other better autos I liked but if those are the only two you need thats ok.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on