Thread: Guess The Bookvalue!!!!!!!!!!

Guess The Bookvalue!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have had this turkey red card for a couple weeks now:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...Arenasstar.jpg

a Gilbert Arenas Star Patch. I'm wanting to know its book value for a trade. I had one person tell me $30 and today I had a guy on another board tell me it wasn't mroe then $10.

I NEED TO KNOW. What do you guys think?

2. Kronozio
    I would put a BV of $40, maybe $50 on it. $10 is WAY too low. BTW, nice card!

honestly if you wanna be technical

reg. jersey bv.8

patch muliply by 1.2 and you get 9.60

but i dont agree with what it says I would put at least 30bv. on it and if they dont want it for that keep it.

It's possible that the regular grey jersey is worth around $10 but obviously yours is a unique patch. I don't believe there will be a true BV for your card.

2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics GA Gilbert Arenas B N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics Black GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics Gold GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics Red GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics Suede GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics White GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red Relics Wood GA Gilbert Arenas N/A N/A

I agree with ya'll. Your card is unique and it commands a bv of what you would trade it for, or a cash value that you deem acceptable for you to sell it.

okay well thanks for all the input guys. i just wish i could find somebody that would say be intrested in it for around $30 book value.

I defientely would be, however I traded the Magic gu that you were interested in. If there is anything else plmk.

Quote Originally Posted by softballa04
    renegade thanks very much i didnt know that.

no problem :)