Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who has maurice drew??

Smile who has maurice drew??

hey im still looking for Maurice Drew to add to the PC.....check my PB for scans of my football cards (there are more than what is in there) and my on-site tradelist for baseball....and the DeAngelo Williams auto in there is a card i put in there for my buddy so if you are interested in that LMK and ill tell him tomorrow.....thanks alot

Jason
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    bimp..anyone have maurice drew?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs

2006 Maurice Drew Bowman RC
    2006 Maurice Drew Rookie Bowman Chrome
    2006 Maurice Drew Score
    2006 Maurice Drew Score Glossy
    2006 Maurice Drew Topps RC
    2006 Maurice Drew Leaf Rookies and Stars 1948 Leaf Orange
    2006 Maurice Drew/Marcedes Lewis Donruss Threads Rookie Collection Materials Combo
    2006 Maurice Drew Press Pass Game Used Jerseys Gold
    2006 Maurice Drew Press Pass Legends Saturday Swatches

Most of pics in my bucket - PC then Maurice Drew

kimberjade-interested in the press pass legends saturday swatches....please check my on-site list for football and baseball and my bucket for scans of my football...thanks alot

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jdio13
    hey im still looking for Maurice Drew to add to the PC.....check my PB for scans of my football cards (there are more than what is in there) and my on-site tradelist for baseball....and the DeAngelo Williams auto in there is a card i put in there for my buddy so if you are interested in that LMK and ill tell him tomorrow.....thanks alot

Jason

What Maurice Drew are you looking for and what do you have to trade...did not see anything in your backet...Frank

smoker- hey really looking for any GU or Autos that i dont have.....ive got a few incoming cards and i might be able to trade with a dealer in town here for a Tom Brady Donruss Elite Zoneing Commision GU #d/399....also got a 2006 Bowman Rookie Rewind Laurence Maroney jersey incoming....LMK if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by jdio13
    smoker- hey really looking for any GU or Autos that i dont have.....ive got a few incoming cards and i might be able to trade with a dealer in town here for a Tom Brady Donruss Elite Zoneing Commision GU #d/399....also got a 2006 Bowman Rookie Rewind Laurence Maroney jersey incoming....LMK if you are interested
    I dont have any of the Drew you are looking for just rcs and a Chrome Heritage refractor. I might be interested in the Brady....have to find out what the card looks like though, always like to see the design of cards before I get them....Frank

smoker- hey....i cant get a scan of it but here is what the base zoning commision card looks like but the one he has is a jersey and its #d/399...http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Donruss-Eli...QQcmdZViewItem LMK

Jason

I have a UD Limited and a Topps Chrome Maurice drew rookies. Do you need them?

hunter-hey thanks for the offer but ive already got those 2....thanks again

Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast