Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate My Autograph Collection!

Rate My Autograph Collection!

hey guys, just wondering what people think of my collection of autographs so far...take a look and rate out of ten, thanks for your opinions!

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...%20Collection/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    its missing a duncan :p its very nice way better then all my autos,but nothing is better then my duncan 1/1 haha

yeah i know! I am in a desperate search for a duncan auto as well as a nash auto, but theyre both REALLY hard to find...

Some really nice autos in there especially the AI and the Bird, I am no expert in autos by any means but I would say something like a 7.... keep it up !!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

Nice collection! You have some really nice Autos in there like the Bird, Olajuwon, Drexler, Iverson, and D-Wade. I don't blame you for not having a LJ23 Auto, because they are very hard to come by, and also very expensive. I will give you a 7.5/10. Try to add some other star autos like... Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Carmelo Anthony, Paul Pierce, Amare Stoudemire, and maybe even a Kobe if you can. :) Keep up the good work!

i have a Tmac already lol maybe you missed it, its the very last one in there, and i got a yao ming flashback fabrics incoming...so yeah, working hard on this! lol

wow man i dont know you have some nice stuff too! and that david lee collection is looking great! thanks

Lol. My bad. I didn't see it. It's still a very nice collection, and it is a lot better than my Amare and other player collections. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast