Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brandon Webb and Adam Dunn Auto's F/T

I have 2003 Sweet Spot Adam Dunn and Brandon Webb auto's to trade. The web is just like the Dunn except for the card color is purple. Both are signed on a piece of the ball. Looking to trade both of these for a nice Cal Ripken Auto. Will consider all offer's though. You can see a picture of the Dunn on my web site, I will put the Webb on there soon also.

AC- there are some cards on your site I like, how much you giving me in trade value one the Webb? I don't know since it is not bk'ed.

Brandon- everything is for trade for the right card. Have any Ripken's to trade?

I also like the Prior....Probably could give $20-30 in trade.

Brandon-but what??, what is the ripken you have incoming
    AC-sorry $20-30 not enough in trade.

i have an 84 fleer of ripken #17 bv$10 and an 02 donruss originals what if rookie #3 bv $25 and an 02 fleer greats ripken #1 bv $8 and a 95 donruss dominators of ripken, larkin, and cordero #6 bv $6 and a 91 post #19 of ripken bv $2.50

i also have a few nomar's in the $5-10 range i would be willing to trade all of it for the webb auto, unfortunately i dont have any ripken autos or gu'd

Could I trade for the Prior? Just to clarify, I meant $20-$30 for Webb. Please let me know if you see any cards you'd trade Prior for.

Wow, you only think the Webb will be $20-30? Most of his autos are at least $60, and Sweet Spot is a pretty high-end brand. I'm thinking it's got to book pretty high, probably similar to Kaz Ishii's Sweet Spot Auto RC from last year.

I'd be interested in trading for it, but I wouldn't want to part with my Ripken auto to get it. His autos are hard to come by, and I'd need an equal status player (Bonds, Sosa, Nomar) to even consider it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast