Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Howard Auto FT/FS

Ryan Howard Auto FT/FS

Pulled fresh today

2005 UD Origins Autograph Ryan Howard

Looking to trade or sell this card...anyone interested? Paypal only for sale.

2. Kronozio

Sorry i didnt see anything I can use for the Howard from either of the buckets...

Darryl87...I do like the Reyes Ultimate Patch....what is BV on that?

Quote Originally Posted by metwillwin07
    Sorry i didnt see anything I can use for the Howard from either of the buckets...

Darryl87...I do like the Reyes Ultimate Patch....what is BV on that?
    want my David Wright ALlen ginter jersey w/pin stripe? i can add $money$ to it!

also have some mets chrome rcs....

lmk
    -matt

I am grateful for your offer, but I already have a couple Wright GU from that set. I am not interested in trading this card toward any base rcs....I am willing to sell the card. Looking for $45 paypal dlvd. But I rather trade it for something I can use in my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    want my David Wright ALlen ginter jersey w/pin stripe? i can add $money$ to it!

also have some mets chrome rcs....

lmk
    -matt

Quote Originally Posted by metwillwin07
    I am grateful for you roffer, but I already have a couple Wright GU from that set. I am not interested in trading this card toward any base rcs....I am willing to sell the card. Looking for $45 paypal dlvd. But I rather trade it for something I can use in my PC.
    ok thanks anyway...

-matt

I have Mays Game Used in Mets uniform and Seaver Platnium In Mets uniform 8/15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast