Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Trade Tonight!!!

Looking to Trade Tonight!!!

Hey all, just added a few cards to my bucket, Peyton Manning Absolute Patch, Polamalu LCM Jersey, Gradkowski Topps Chrome AU , etc...
    Check it out and let me know what all you like
    Thanks

2. Kronozio
    Hey I was checking out what you had and I found a few cards I was interested in. LMK if you see anything in my buckett. I liked the Colston Bowman Chrome, Larry johnson Score Rc, Willie Parker Rcs, Steven Jackson Lucky 13 ( is that the same one that plays for the Rams?), Tomlinson Topps rc, And your Deion Sanders Rc. LMK Thanks drew

I would love to get that Herschel Walker from you.
    plmk

I like the Herschel auto what is the bv? who do you collect

Interested in your LT Longevity jersey. LMK THANKS
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

so do you still want the Caddy/Ronnie LR&S Dual Jsy BV $30?? I like the VY Bowman RC Jsy and S. Jackson Bowman RC Jsy

Drew - The LT rookie is gone, but the others are all availibe...ya thats the same steven jackson(he was a Oregon State Beaver).
    I can use these:
    Ryan Howard Origns auto
    Both Barbosa Pristine RCs
    Barbosa Auto
    Baron Davis Patch
    Amare auto
    gale Sayers AU
    Harrison AU
    Petyon RC
    Hedjuk Au

Hoeser - Sorry i didnt see anything i could use right now

Azlatin - Books for 20, but i didnt see anything around that value i'd move the walker for

Chargerfan - Sorry didnt see anything i could trade the LT for at this time, thanks anyways

Golfman - Sorry i have some one interested in the Vince Young, i'll let ya know if that falls thru

04 sjax bowman fabric of the future

like this what you looking for?

Very interested in the Bowman Sterling Mario Williams AU/GU.

Also curious about the Leaf Limited 21/35 with what looks like Earl Campbell on it.
    Also the Flair Showcase Stitches Mario Williams
    Bowman Chrome Andre Johnson RC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast