Thread: SPAuthentic purchase

SPAuthentic purchase

I recently won an auction for a "2005-06 SP Authentic #104 Rashad McCants AU RC #d 941/1299" for $11 delivered. I don't usually buy cards individually as I prefer the surprise factor of busting packs; but this is the first time I've spent over $10 on one card. I was just wondering first of all, is this a good deal or did I overspend? Also, can anyone who's had lots of collecting experience tell me how one should spend on cards when everything on eBay seems like a good deal? Thanks.

Attachment 11025

ebay usually has great prices...you just gotta watch the prices...i think that this was a great buy....good job and good luck!!!!!!!!

I have the same card, got it during his injury so it was cheaper, but I love it.

i would say solid buy... the best thing to do on ebay is find a seller with combined shipping and go nuts on his stuff... i recently got 13 GU cards for 8 dlvd because shipping was only 39 cents for every auction after the first

Not a bad price

Best way to go about these things is to just check completed auctions for how much the item has sold for recently, and use that as a measuring stick for how much you think you should pay