Thread: Canadian Here.

Canadian Here.

Hey, the name's Phil, I'm 16 and from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I only collect hockey, getting into football soon. I've collected the 05/06 Parkhurst, the 06/07 MVP, tons of 06/07 Fleer, 06/07 Fleer Ultra, 06/07 Powerplay, and 06/07 Victory. Lol, pretty much all the cheapo sets.

I managed to pull out of Parkhurst a Sidney Crosby Rookies Card which was sick(and I still have).

Cheer for the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL. Favorite player is Ales Hemsky. I cheer for the Denver Broncos in the NFL, the Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors in the NBA and the Blue Jays/Minnesota Twins in the MLB

I'm glad to have found this site, hopefully I can add alot more stuff to my collection

2. Kronozio

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! Glad to see your a Suns fan. :)

Welcome to SCF! Happy trading and if you have any questions, please ask.