Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: WTTF All Randy Moss!

     
  1. #1

    WTTF All Randy Moss!

    thats right title says it all please lmk what you have ft thanks!

    http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07

  2. #2
    I have a GU #/150. LMK if you would be interested; it's in my bucket.

  3. #3
    I have a nice Moss jersey on my page (BV=$40)...let me know if you like it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitfan113
    I have a GU #/150. LMK if you would be interested; it's in my bucket.
    Ya i can use that lmk what u need of if u like anything on my site thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    I have a nice Moss jersey on my page (BV=$40)...let me know if you like it.
    ya the moss is ok, lmk what u need for it thanks

  6. #6
    Are you just looking for GU? I have the following and would trade in your favor. PLMK

    Randy Moss
    1999 Revolutions - NFL Icons # 8
    1999 Topps Gold Label - Race to Rice (Black) # R15
    2000 SkyBox - Star Ruby # 31SR
    2000 Sports Illustrated for Kids - Bugs Bunny # 947
    2001 Pacific CE Dynagon # 53
    2002 Donruss Classics - Timeless Tributes# 20 (122 / 150)
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings # 51
    2002 Fleer Hot Prospects # 70
    2002 Fleer Throwbacks # 85
    2002 UD Piece of History # 55
    2003 Fleer Tradition - Classic Combinations Memorabilia (w/ T. Owens red jersey) # CC-TO
    2003 PlayOff Honors # 74
    2003 SPx # 46
    2003 Upper Deck Superstars # 134
    2003 Upper Deck Superstars - Benchmarks (w/ K. Garnett) # B7
    2004 Donruss Classics # 53
    2004 Donruss Elite # 56
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials # 70
    2004 SkyBox LE - GOLD # 28 (058 / 150)
    2004 Upper Deck Foundations # 54
    2005 PlayOff Honors # 73
    2005 SPx # 68
    2005 Topps - Turn Back the Clock # 10 of 22
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN # 72

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jbnails
    Are you just looking for GU? I have the following and would trade in your favor. PLMK

    Randy Moss
    1999 Revolutions - NFL Icons # 8
    1999 Topps Gold Label - Race to Rice (Black) # R15
    2000 SkyBox - Star Ruby # 31SR
    2000 Sports Illustrated for Kids - Bugs Bunny # 947
    2001 Pacific CE Dynagon # 53
    2002 Donruss Classics - Timeless Tributes# 20 (122 / 150)
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings # 51
    2002 Fleer Hot Prospects # 70
    2002 Fleer Throwbacks # 85
    2002 UD Piece of History # 55
    2003 Fleer Tradition - Classic Combinations Memorabilia (w/ T. Owens red jersey) # CC-TO
    2003 PlayOff Honors # 74
    2003 SPx # 46
    2003 Upper Deck Superstars # 134
    2003 Upper Deck Superstars - Benchmarks (w/ K. Garnett) # B7
    2004 Donruss Classics # 53
    2004 Donruss Elite # 56
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials # 70
    2004 SkyBox LE - GOLD # 28 (058 / 150)
    2004 Upper Deck Foundations # 54
    2005 PlayOff Honors # 73
    2005 SPx # 68
    2005 Topps - Turn Back the Clock # 10 of 22
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN # 72

    no not just gu i can use mostly everything, what do u need for those please lmk thanks!

  9. #9
    I have these:
    03 moss flair canton bound die-cut purple gu'ed
    03 moss fleer showcase hot hands di-cut purple gu'ed /599
    98 moss topps chrome rc psa graded mint 9
    03 moss absolute glass plaque white gu'ed /250
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.


    link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

    I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx714
    I have these:
    03 moss flair canton bound die-cut purple gu'ed
    03 moss fleer showcase hot hands di-cut purple gu'ed /599
    98 moss topps chrome rc psa graded mint 9
    03 moss absolute glass plaque white gu'ed /250
    03 moss flair canton bound die-cut purple gu'ed
    03 moss fleer showcase hot hands di-cut purple gu'ed /599
    03 moss absolute glass plaque white gu'ed /250

    I can use these what do u need in return?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on