Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Rudi Johnson

WTTF Rudi Johnson

Looking for autos, single colored jerseys #ed under 100, 2 or more color patches and mid to hi-end RC's.

LMK what you have for trade and check my bucket to see what you want in return. I will be in and out throughout the afternoon and evening so if I do not reply immediately please check back or I will PM you.

Thanks, Duane

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    do you have his 06 leaf R&S longevity gu sn /250

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    do you have his 06 leaf R&S longevity gu sn /250
    Nope I sure don't. Which Longevity is it? (Red, green, blue, gold?)

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Nobody else has Rudi?

Hidden Content

Bump for the morning "crowd"

Hidden Content

Last bump before I give up.........

Hidden Content

I think $20. Beckett is down again so I can't looki it up in the OPG but I am sure it is either $20 or $25. I am going with $20.

Hidden Content

Also need the Reggie Bush Bowman Chrome rc. I have some Bengals in my PC(Bengals).

Have any idea what the Bush is trading at? I have been waiting for it to show up in the OPG but still no luck.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast