Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derek Jeter 2007 Topps Error

Derek Jeter 2007 Topps Error

I pulled two out of my hobby box, one red backed and one regular. As hot as they are on ebay right now (mine are both there at the moment) I would need a serious sell offer or a nice trade offer to part with one- not sure if anyone is "jumping aboard the bandwagon" but if anyone would like to make me a reasonable offer on the Jeter, I would entertain them, and if the offer was good, I would pull the cards from ebay

The regular one is sold, if anyone is interested i can sell the red back for 110 delivered.

If no ones interested, thanks for the read- please dont leave flaming comments about how Im trying to rip people off, because Im not. I know the card will likely cool off considerably, but until it does, if people want it that bad, I plan to try and get the market for it

Ed
    Last edited by palantri; 02-27-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

I'm kicking myself right now because a few days ago I could have bought them for $10.00. hahaha.

Oh well. Congrats on the awesome pulls.

yeah, i fully expect them to drop down in the next 1-2 days, and will probably be about a 2 dollar card in a month, but we shall see

sold the regular one for 80 bucks just now, red backed one is available if anyone cares
    Ed

palantri: went and bought the local Wal-Mart out and got 4 of them....plan on listing them on ebay!
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

good plan- i looked tonight at my target, but they didnt have any blaster boxes, someone beat me to it

you guys better get rid of these quick as topps is only changing them in complete sets

already doing so- i know they are gonna be dime a dozen real quick, but ill take my 80 bucks and be happy- and if i dont sell the red back one- hell, one card paid for the box of topps...

yeah ed great pulls and at the right time (with my luck ill get one in a month :(

mine was out of a blaster... 10 bucks and pulled a 70 dollar CV card LMAO... plus already sold a few of the inserts for 10 total.... ah well.... i guess i should feel bad tkaing advantage of idiots lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast