Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking To Buy:G/U and Autos + More

hey guys, i'm currently looking to get back into baseball again, so i gotta buy some stuff to make a tradelist, here's what i'm looking to buy:

1. Autos
    2. G/U

or for my pc i'd be interested in buying:

1. Phillies Autos/Nice Patches (Lots of guys I like)
    2. Eagles Autos/Nice Patches (Lots of guys I like)
    3. 76ers Autos/Nice Patches (Mainly Rodney Carney, Andre Iguodala, Samuel Dalembert, Kyle Korver)
    4. Flyers Autos/Nice Patches (Mainly Simon Gagne, Bobby Clarke, Ron Hextall)

also i'm not buying at 50% unless i really want the card, i'm not a fan of beat up cards so i will ask you before we finalize a deal, have had way to many beat up cards coming in.

just leave a link and i'll be happy to look through your stuff, thanks.

2. Kronozio
    Check my tradelist. Getting rid of most stuff cheap. I can show you pics if you want, and I also have cards that I didnt list. LInk is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan
    Check my tradelist. Getting rid of most stuff cheap. I can show you pics if you want, and I also have cards that I didnt list. LInk is in my sig.
    hey, i have interest in these:

2005 Playoff Absolute Mem. TOTT Tom Seaver GU JSY/Pants #025/150 *Pending Trade*
    2004 SPX Shingo Takatsu Auto GU Jersey RC #703/799

lmk if the seaver comes available b/c in knows it pending trade, also lmk a price on the takatsu, thanks.

Hey, look at my thread, its on page 1 of this forum.

PLMK what you liked.

Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    Hey, look at my thread, its on page 1 of this forum.

PLMK what you liked.
    hey, could you do 10 on these:

2005 Upperdeck Reflections Dual Autos Merkin Valdez/Jose Capellan
    2005 Upperdeck Reflections Dual Autos Merkin Valdez/Joe Blanton

lmk, thanks.

check my bucket, depending on what you like i might be able to sell you a few things

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward
    hey, what do you need on this:

2006 UD Special F/X Special Endorsements Paul Maholm (Pirates) Autograph

plmk, thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast