Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOJO from Walmart

MOJO from Walmart

Well went to Walmart today and saw that they just reuped on cards so I spent about 60 bucks on packs. and got these
    UD mvp Hockey dual jeresy of guys i ve never heard of
    Fleer hockey jersey of someone i never heard of
    a rookie redemption ultra hockey #244
    bought the hockey to get some pens rookies (malkin) didnt
    fleer basketball jersey of someone I never heard of

and the MOJO

fleer basketball michael jordan gu jersey

and...

sweet spot vince young auto helmet rookie /199

all the hobby i bought this year about 2k worth and havent had a break like this and from retail wow i played the lottery too. all for trade or sale

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice. Congrats. Wish I could nab something other than commons out of retail here. I buy the blasters when I need a fix (lol) but have yet to pull anything worth putting in my boxes. lol.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Tomo, Dez, Dak, Elliott

how much on the Young auto? Nice pulls btw!
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

I like the Jordan and the Young, check my bucket...

Quote Originally Posted by lebronfan78
    how much on the Young auto? Nice pulls btw!

they sell for 150+ so some where in that ball park

sorry, I only have $88.81 in paypal.... would love to have it though.
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

sorry, I only have $88.81 in paypal.... would love to have it though.

got something nice to make up the differ?

Honestly, I just sold all my g/u and autos. still waiting on the check to get here. The only things I have left are base and parallels.

Honestly, I just sold all my g/u and autos. still waiting on the check to get here.

Yeah i wish i could sell all mine too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast