Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07 Topps Jeter Error? FT

07 Topps Jeter Error? FT

I pulled one of these from the Hobby box that I bought last week-end, and will trade (or sell) for the best offer. I am open to most anything in Baseball, Football or Basketball. PLMK if you are interested! Thanks, Dave........
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    I pulled one of these from the Hobby box that I bought last week-end, and will trade (or sell) for the best offer. I am open to most anything in Baseball, Football or Basketball. PLMK if you are interested! Thanks, Dave........
    How much trade value do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    How much trade value do you want?

I hate to bring up eBay, but that's the only guide that is available right now, and they are going on the bay for $150 +. If I got a nice patch or auto valued at $50+ I think that I'd be happy, but I will hold the offer open for a day or two to get the best offer that I can! Thanks for your interest, Dave.......

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    I hate to bring up eBay, but that's the only guide that is available right now, and they are going on the bay for $150 +. If I got a nice patch or auto valued at $50+ I think that I'd be happy, but I will hold the offer open for a day or two to get the best offer that I can! Thanks for your interest, Dave.......
    Since my last post, I ran down to Target and pulled 4! Thanks anyway, good luck getting rid of yours.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    Since my last post, I ran down to Target and pulled 4! Thanks anyway, good luck getting rid of yours.

John

John, Way to go! I really don't want to get rid of mine, as I am going to put the set together. I just thought that I would part with it if someone just had to have it! Thanks, Dave........

Hidden Content

Not sure if I can give what your looking to get but please check my site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YummiestBeef
    Id put it one ebay as a one day listing
    there are around 1800 on ebay right now. People are starting to list them in lots of 5 for $600 to try to move them before everyone wakes up. One just closed for over $350. WOW unbelievable. I bet these are down to $20 by next Friday. I wish I had about 10 of them to list.
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1

I ONLY ship within USA

Quote Originally Posted by slamma3
    there are around 1800 on ebay right now. People are starting to list them in lots of 5 for $600 to try to move them before everyone wakes up. One just closed for over $350. WOW unbelievable. I bet these are down to $20 by next Friday. I wish I had about 10 of them to list.

You couldnt be more correct. I have a hugh Jeter collection on my site and if I end up with this one its going straight into that collection.

Quote Originally Posted by sense6
    Not sure if I can give what your looking to get but please check my site

Thanks

You have a lot of nice cards! Is there anything in your "HIGH END GAME USED" scetion that you would trade? PLMK - Thanks, Dave...........

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast