Lightbulb Printing NPN cards? Your thoughts/experiences...

I know it's been discussed before, but I have yet to see much resolve on this one, so I'll pose it again...

Have any of you received NPN's back for printed 3x5 index cards? In other words, if you print your address etc on the 3x5 index card using a computer printer, does it still work? I know they all say hand written, and I know some people have tried this... has anyone had success with doing it this way? I know I'm not the only person who'd prefer not to have to hand write out all those NPN cards.

Let's discuss...
    thekingpin

WOW... a blast from the past. Thought you fell off the face of the earth or something.

I have printed my index cards on my computer and I got my NPN's so all is good in the hood.

Thanks Iggy... I'm still around... been trying to sell off a collection for a buddy of mine... trying to find time for a social life... and well, it's the 4th quarter, and I sell collectibles online for the biggest contemporary collectibles retailer online... so my life is busy. I try to pop in on SCF once or twice a week... check things out. I just wanted to make sure I could save some time on my NPN's... so thanks for the info there... HUGE time saver! :)