Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright help me out here

Alright help me out here

Well im selling my whole ryan moats collection. The bv is $480 and 3 other cards are too rare for bv. How much do i sell it for? Im thinking about doing a starting bid on ebay at $200. Just let me know what you think i should do. Thanks.

2. Kronozio
    I have a $200 starting bid and $250 buy it now. Are they too high orlow and if so what should i change them to?

I would recommend starting the bidding at $45.00. I think people are willing to bid if the price is good and then get caught up in the combative bidding that can follow. Just understand that you may not get what you want from the auction what you wanted financially. I do not think people will bid at $200.00. JMO

2005 SPx NFL Logo Spectrum Autographs

Just an FYI, I didnt see that card in your photo. You have the regular autos jersey, unless I missed it, I didnt see the Logo Auto Patch 1/1.

Nice lot though.

I think that its a buyers market unless it is the latest greatest 12 color auto/patch #d1... Moats is good and has potentiel, but I think you'll be doing good to get 30% bv... just my opinion

Ok thanks scared to put it down at $45 and only get like $80.

For me i think reserves scare bidders away because they reserve could be really high. Is $250 for a buy it now good?

see i don't know why you are selling your collection, i thought he was your favorite player or something.

just hope you understand that this guy doesn't really have the greatest resale value in the world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast