Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Getting permit soon! NEED TO SELL NOW! TONS FOR SALE!

Just heard that I will probably getting my permit within the next few weeks. That means, I need money for a car VERY VERY SOON!!!!! Please help me out! My mom said I need to clear off my desk, floor, and under my bed! I seriously need some of this stuff gone by the end of the week. There is A TON of stuff not on my bucket/rookie lists, so PLEASE ask is you are looking for a certain player/team, especially when you are looking for team/player base/insert lots. I am selling stuff from all sports at the following prices:

1. game used and autos (depending on the cards)- 30-33% bv plus shipping

2. #'d cards, inserts, rookies, refractors, graded cards (depending on the cards)- 20-25% bv plus shipping

3. team/player lots (depending on the players/teams involved- $1 per 10 cards plus shipping

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

Quote Originally Posted by ellecards
    How much for the Dave Winfield Topps Fan Favorites AUTO???
    hey elle...did u get my PM about are deal?

plmk whats going on man!

reindawg- sorry aabout me posting this but elle has been avoioing me and he needs to complete our deal!

Would love to help you out, but nothing I can use right now.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't drive by yourself with a permit (I have one too) so why would you need to get a car now? Your parents just feeling generous?

my parents don't have a car I can drive in. my dad has 1965 chevy nova, that, he would NEVER let me drive in. He has a 2006 chevy hhr that is a company vehicle, and he is the only one liscensed to drive it, and if someone found out that I drove it, he could get fired, and my mom have a car that she is just stupid about and won't let me drive.

I need these '99 UD power deck CD's:
    1 Ken Griffey Jr. bv $3
    2 Mark McGwire bv $5
    5 Derek Jeter bv $5
    9 Tony Gwynn bv $2.50

Also, how much would you want for these Ripkens from your bucket:
    Fleer Dueling Duos bv $12
    Fleer Ballpark Classics bv $12
    UD Most Wanted bv $8

how much for all that?
    Last edited by bigslimdog; 03-03-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast