Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Getting permit soon! NEED TO SELL NOW! TONS FOR SALE!

Just heard that I will probably getting my permit within the next few weeks. That means, I need money for a car VERY VERY SOON!!!!! Please help me out! My mom said I need to clear off my desk, floor, and under my bed! I seriously need some of this stuff gone by the end of the week. There is A TON of stuff not on my bucket/rookie lists, so PLEASE ask is you are looking for a certain player/team, especially when you are looking for team/player base/insert lots. I am selling stuff from all sports at the following prices:

1. game used and autos (depending on the cards)- 30-33% bv plus shipping

2. #'d cards, inserts, rookies, refractors, graded cards (depending on the cards)- 20-25% bv plus shipping

3. team/player lots (depending on the players/teams involved- $1 per 10 cards plus shipping

PLEASE HELP ME OUT! THANX! Clint

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

like the following
    Jennings chrome
    Hagan Chrome
    Palomalu rc
    Shaub rc
    please pm me bvs and best dlvd price
    thanks
    Bill

Bah Humbug! Take the Bus! :P Jk.

Prices on these please:
    Brooks Auto Patch /25
    Charles Rogers Patch

Need the Maroney UD Limited RC, Ronnie Brown UD limited RC whats the best you can do for these

jackson/perry g/u
    boomer ball
    topps chrome manny lawson

looking for brady and maroney
    Hidden Content
    I Collect any Current Patriots and Red Sox! Also collecting Celtics and Iowa Hawkeyes
    Patriots - Tom Brady & current Patriots
    Red Sox- David Ortiz & current Red Sox

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast