Thread: WTTF Montana

WTTF Montana

Looking for Montana cards that are low to mid range in value...that you want to trade...preferably with Montana in white jersey they do not have to be G/U cards...it does not matter, base, insert or whatever....will trade in your favor depending on what you have to offer...thanks....Frank

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey!!! I Like that Peyton Manning "Longevity" Jsy Card on Your Site... Would Ya Be Interested in this Brady GU..

06 Topps DP&P "UpperClassmen/Class of '00" GU Jsy #UC-TB

LMK.. I'm Sure I Have Some Montana Cards also Just Have to Look for them....

THANKS ALOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975
    Hey!!! I Like that Peyton Manning "Longevity" Jsy Card on Your Site... Would Ya Be Interested in this Brady GU..

06 Topps DP&P "UpperClassmen/Class of '00" GU Jsy #UC-TB

LMK.. I'm Sure I Have Some Montana Cards also Just Have to Look for them....

THANKS ALOT!!!!
    The Manning is pending in a trade...not interested in the Brady at this time ...just Montana