Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling Everything Off My Bucket High End Autos, Gus Rcs!!!!!!!

Title Says It All. I Am Looking To Save Up Money To Go On Vacation In The Summer. Am Selling Everything Off My Bucket. Please Make Reasonable Offers. Am Selling Only Check It Out Plenty Of High End Gu, Autos, Rcs..
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    What players are on the 6 player auto?
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

griffey jr, alfonso soriano, alex rios, scott podednkik, coco crisp, carl crawford

Quote Originally Posted by lebronfan78
    What players are on the 6 player auto?

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

ttttttttttttt

pm me prices on these:
    Portis Auto
    Fitzgerald jersey/ball
    Julius peppers rookie /600
    boldin rookie /2003
    thanks

pm sent.....

ttttttttttttt

How much for these:
    Portis auto
    Portis Ultimate GU (you have /25 as the title but on the card its #'d out of 150)
    LMK and thanks a lot.

make me an offer thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    How much for these:
    Portis auto
    Portis Ultimate GU (you have /25 as the title but on the card its #'d out of 150)
    LMK and thanks a lot.

Thats ok, I don't make offers on other peoples cards. Too many people think they have lumps of gold it seems like and they get upset at offers and inform me they wanted a certain amount. Its a lot easier to just lmk what you want for it (even a price range would help) and we can go from there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast