Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dre Bly To Denver!!!!

Dre Bly To Denver!!!!

ESPN is reporting that the Broncos and Lions have agreed on a trade that would send Dre Bly to Denver for Tatum Bell and George Foster. Sweet deal for both teams in my opinion, Lions get a RB to cover while Jones is out and some OL help and Denver get's a dominate CB across the field from Champ!!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Being a Lions fan, I will miss Bly, but at the same time, he wanted to leave (cant blame him) and he doesnt fit our defense(whatever that is)

This also tells me the Lions arent taking Joe Thomas w/ the #2 pick overall, now that we just signed Foster

Rob

I personally never minded Tatum Bell

Thats great a perfect fit in Denver and so long tatum bell. Hey Fact you want a ton of them i have more then a few!!

Honestly Not right now, because he will probably only be a Lion for 1 yr is my guess

Rob

I won't miss Bly.

I really liked him before he started all that drama (blaming Harrington for Mariucci being fired). After that I didn't really like him.

One thing I think that is really good for Denver, he is coming in realizing that he and Champ can become the best tandem in the NFL and he is going to want to prove himself (he was pretty good his first season in Detroit).

I hope KJ can recover from his injury but it is supposedly a severe injury. Tatum should be a solid backup.

I am really wondering who they are going to take in the draft.

Thanks
    Mike

The Lions are my second favorite so this trade worked out well for me! I will still collect Tatum as much as I ever have!

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    Being a Lions fan, I will miss Bly, but at the same time, he wanted to leave (cant blame him) and he doesnt fit our defense(whatever that is)

This also tells me the Lions arent taking Joe Thomas w/ the #2 pick overall, now that we just signed Foster

Rob

I personally never minded Tatum Bell
    being a packers fan, I wont miss him at all

My guess is that the Lions are going to take Calvin Johnson, they justy got Foster (which negates the Thomas pick) and they got Tatum (which negates the Peterson pick) and from rumor has it they are releasing one of their WR tomorrow which would in my eye's solidify the need to take probably the best WR to come out of the draft in years Calvin Johnson.

Jeremy if they take a WR the fans in Detroit are going to start poppin caps in Millens arse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast