Thread: Tradelist Help

Tradelist Help

I'm making a new tradelist and I was wondering if I should do it by teams, players, years, sets, ect. PLMK what I should do it by and what you prefer looking at when you see tradelists, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    I Collect any Current Patriots and Red Sox! Also collecting Celtics and Iowa Hawkeyes
    Patriots - Tom Brady & current Patriots
    Red Sox- David Ortiz & current Red Sox

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I prefer it by years, then sets. If someone is looking for a certain card, it is easier to find this way. On the other hand, if someone is looking for a certain player, having them listed by player is helpful. What if you made 2 tradelists and named them, "By Year" and "By player"? Might work!
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Thanks for the help, I was thinking of doing a year and player, but just wanted to see what people prefer, thanks for the input.
    Hidden Content
    I Collect any Current Patriots and Red Sox! Also collecting Celtics and Iowa Hawkeyes
    Patriots - Tom Brady & current Patriots
    Red Sox- David Ortiz & current Red Sox

Personally for me, nothing is worse than seeing a clusterfrug of names, years etc in a list that is "unkept" I won't even search it.

Click this link and that is what I personally think a tradelist should look like!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=289520

Good luck with your list/trades & sales! :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's