Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bucket updated

bucket updated

I have updated EVERYTHING on my bucket and im looking to trade.

Check it out and LMK.. James lofton is pending

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Would you trade anything out of the Upperclass men set ???

Hey, liked the Demeco auto, deuce/james dual gu, lee evans flair rc.

Upperclassman won't be broken up.. Sorry

Boyds, whats the value on Barry.. Ill make you a nice offer for that one if its in range.

Jay

it's 30, but id like to get a nice legend jersey for it....lmk if you have any or something...maybe we can work something else.

I didnt see anything else sorry... All I know is that the dual books at 20.... Id trade all 3 for the Sanders if you change your mind.... If not no biggie.

Jay

I'm probably going to have to pass, but still have interest in the DeMeco. Anyone in particular you are looking for?

packers are the biggest interest.. Nobody that started packers and got traded.. Example would be Samkon Gado or Javon walker

I am REALLY interested in your Chromes of cutler and vince young. LMK if you see anything in my bucket. I have alot of Favre cards, that i have not scanned yet. Even a rare Beckett sample that is gold not silver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast