Derrek Lee 3 Color Patch w/stitching /50 For Trade

I have a Derrek Lee 05 Artifacts 3 Color Patch w/stitching /50 $40 for trade. I am looking to trade for Auto's, Multi Colored Patches, and Nice Game Used cards that catch my eye. If interested, please let me know what you have avaiable for trade or make an offer. Thank you!
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    to the top
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

to the top

I mainly like your Johan Santana 05 Cracker Jack Mini Autograph. Possibly the
    Chuck James 06 Topps(blue) Autograph. LMK Thank you