Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Who do the Vikings take/get??

With Brad Johnson now gone, are the Vikings really thinking that Jackson is ready to take on a full season of starting duty? Do they now try and draft Brady Quinn if they can? I personally think a defensive back is what they need, but my dream would obviously be to get Calvin Johnson. What are your guys thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ragnarok693's Items on eBay

They simply need a WR and a QB. More of a line would help too. The D proved late last season that they can play. If they can post 20+ points a game they can be a great team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Solid Wide Recievers are being cut by the handful. I would expect to see Eric Moulds in Vikings uniform next year, along with 1 or 2 other of the recent cap space cuts. I would expect Drew Bennett or maybe a Brandon Stoakley (He will be cut, so it appears).

Draft whise, I say trade down. There is no way we will get Calvin Johnson, and there really is no other standout WR. Trade down, get another first and some other picks, and draft Ginn Jr, or maybe a decent Lineman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mel Kiper has them taking Ted Ginn Jr (WR) from Ohio St. Mock draft was pre combine though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are talking Ginn Jr. Just remember a 1st round pick named Troy Williamson. How did he turn out for the Vikes?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2jack_bauer4's Items on eBay

Don't they have a pretty good oline? If so, don't be suprised to see bledsoe being the starter early next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Our O-Line is decent, but only on the one side. The other is kinda pathetic.

I dont foresee Bledsoe becoming a Viking, I believe it would be more likely to see Aaron Brooks in a Vikes uni than Bledsoe. I dont believe either will be signed though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2jack_bauer4's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Our O-Line is decent, but only on the one side. The other is kinda pathetic.

I dont foresee Bledsoe becoming a Viking, I believe it would be more likely to see Aaron Brooks in a Vikes uni than Bledsoe. I dont believe either will be signed though.

Aaron brooks might get a back up job some where. I still believe Bledsoe can be an effective quarterback as long as he has an above average line in front of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please spare us bledsoe or brooks. Pick up Quinn and let him fight with Jackson over the starting job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picking up Quinn would send mixed feelings towards Jackson, and I dont believe thats a smart move. A 2nd Year QB who barely got any playing time, and is essentially a rookie himself, fighting with a rookie QB, doesnt sound like a good idea.

Plus, Please, NO QUINN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast