Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated Site... Tons listed FT/FS

I added several hundred more cards to the site and looking to making some trades/sales. I am looking for Detroit Tiger items/cards/autos/jerseys/ common lots. Post here or PM me.... Thanks !!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Pedro Lopez 2005 Bowmans Best #117 Rookie Silver Parallel Autograph 43/99

i need this as you can tell from my sig i have a 2004 ud etchings blue alan trammell auto #d/250 for trade lmk

2005 absolutely ink (in tigers uni) sean casey auto shoe jsy lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    Pedro Lopez 2005 Bowmans Best #117 Rookie Silver Parallel Autograph 43/99

i need this as you can tell from my sig i have a 2004 ud etchings blue alan trammell auto #d/250 for trade lmk
    Yeah I can do the trade for the Trammell. They both book at $15 a piece. Go ahead and set up the trade. Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecubs
    2005 absolutely ink (in tigers uni) sean casey auto shoe jsy lmk.
    Check my site and LMK if you see anything your interested in. Thanks !!

posted and thanks for adding to my player collection :)

And I have to say that was the fastest trade response I have ever seen. I barely had the chance to press reply button..lol.

Jake Westbrook 1998 Best Minor League #NNO Autograph (on the card, player touched !) i like this

I like these: 2005 Bowman's Best Balentien AUTO and 2005 Topps Chrome Update Paul Kelly Black REF RC

Please check out my tradelist at www.beckett.com/userpages/mrs22.html

Michael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast