Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale Vince Young Sweet Spot Auto Rc /199

Going to give this a chance here first. I know what they sell for but if someone wants to give me a decent offer I will sell it here. The auto is sharp no smudges. Card is mint. If you are going to offer me a trade make the offer with a card that has the same cash value. Thanks

2. Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    do you do paypal? If so, how much right now?
    I do have paypal. You can pm me your offer. You also can look around and see what they are selling for. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by emmittfan1975
    I do have paypal. You can pm me your offer. You also can look around and see what they are selling for. lmk

still looking to move this

check my bucket for anything you might want along with some paypal. I can't afford the whole tamale.

check my bucket for anything you might want along with some paypal. I can't afford the whole tamale.

is that fitz williams a rc?

yea, #'d/25
    book value on it?

i'd like a shot at a paypal/trade. Please PM me if interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast